Signed in as:
Signed in as:
Mental Health Evaluation
Substance Use Evaluation
Batterers Intervention Program
Anger Management Program
Impact / CBT Program
Sex Offense Evaluation
Thank you for considering my practice! I understand the crucial role that referring agencies play in guiding individuals towards the help they need. I am here to collaborate with you, offering a range of services tailored to meet the unique needs of your clients.
I value the importance of compliance with court-ordered treatment, and my team is fully prepared to assist your clients in meeting their obligations. However, I believe in going beyond these requirements by focusing on personal growth, self-awareness, and developing healthier coping mechanisms. My approach aims to empower individuals to overcome challenges, rebuild relationships, and ultimately lead a more fulfilling life. Our programs were developed to challenge harmful and irresponsible thinking patterns in an effort to create awareness and to encourage change based on the idea that all individuals are in control of their choices and lives.
Should you have any questions or would like to discuss a potential referral, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. You can find my contact information below
We have two locations to serve our community. Our main office is in Greenville County at 207 W. Antrim Dr., Greenville SC 29607. Our satellite office is in Anderson County at 2315 N. Main St., Anderson SC 29621.
Our fees depend on several factors, to include your clients needs, their treatment program, and their ability to pay for services. We are In Network with the following insurance policies:
Medicaid / Healthy Connections
South Carolina’s Medicaid program is managed through several health care plans. We are approved to accept the following plans:
Service Referrals may be submitted electronically through our website, or by e-mail using your Agency service referral. Once we receive your referral, the following steps will be taken:
1. Our Client Services Coordinator will review the information make contact with the referred individual to schedule an appointment. Once the appointment is scheduled, we will contact you and inform you of the date/time of the appointment. If we are unable to make contact with the individual within 21 days, we will inform you of the issue and return the referral with ‘No Action Taken’.
2. Following the referred individuals initial session, we will forward you a confirmation of their program enrollment and a summary of their future sessions.
3. If a mental health, substance use, or sex offense specific evaluation was requested, the evaluation summary to include recommendations will be forwarded to you within 10 business days following the evaluation.
Solid Foundation Counseling Services, LLC is a free-standing, private mental health practice which provides mental health and addiction services to individuals and families suffering with trauma, diagnosable mental disorders, family violence, and substance use disorders. This practice is capable of responding to and treating a wide spectrum of mental health problems.
· We are registered as a sole proprietorship LLC with the state of South Carolina
· We are an approved provider for the by the Thirteenth Judicial Circuit Solicitors Office.
· We are an approved provider for the Tenth Judicial Circuit Solicitors Office.
· We are approved provider for the South Carolina Department of Probation, Parole and Pardon Services
· We provide services for the Department of Social Services
Ivan Quan is the owner of Solid Foundation Counseling Services and provides assessments and treatment to individuals who are involved in the legal system. He is a Licensed Professional Counselor and Licensed Addiction Counselor in the state of South Carolina, an Advanced Alcohol Drug Counselor (IP) in the state of South Carolina, and a Licensed Clinical Addiction Specialist in the state of North Carolina. He holds an undergraduate degree in Social Psychology, a Master of Arts degree in Counseling, and currently a Ph.D Candidate in Psychological Studies from Regent University. He is a member of The Association for the Treatment and Prevention of Sexual Abuse (ATSA).
The Scope of Practice for a credentialed or licensed provider are defined by State, Federal and County regulations that ensures clinicians staff are performing within the scope of their training and competence. Professionals at Solid Foundation Counseling are:
· Licensed Professional Counselors (LPC. LPC-A, LPCS),
· Licensed Addiction Counselors (LAC, LAC-A, LAC-S)
· Certified as an Advance Alcohol and Drug Counselor (AADC) recognized by the Addiction Professionals of South Carolina (APSC)
· Certified as a Alcohol and Drug Counselor (ADC, ADC-IP) recognized APSC
· Certified as Peer Support Specialist recognized by the Addiction Professionals of South Carolina (APSC)
The type of actual services provided by clinicians and staff will be in line with their abilities and experience, including specialized training, certification, and licensure. If a staff person is not registered or does not have a valid license or credential, as verified on the appropriate licensing body’s website, she/he will not provide direct services.